SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port, and report back if one is open. The program is multi-threaded for maximum performance, highly configurable, and provides many other ways to remotely administer networked PCs.
The program can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and comes with flexible filtering and display options. The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Russian etc. It is intended for both system administrators and general users interested in computer security.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7 Key Features:
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses
- Exports results to HTML, XML, JSON, CSV and TXT
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc
- Supports remote SSH and PowerShell command execution
- Launches external third party applications
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.