MSI Afterburner is an illustrations card utility that guarantees to enable you to screen your GPU and convey it to its greatest execution. MSI Afterburner 4.5.0 authority and 4.6.0 Beta download Guru3D and MSI have been buckling down on AfterBurner, today we discharge a refreshed this modification of Afterburner, this application effectively verified the main position on illustrations card utilities.
If it’s not too much trouble perused the full discharge notes for all changes (as there are many of them). You may have seen another look – on the off chance that you like the white/dark structure you see underneath, in the Afterburner inclinations/UI skins choice you can pick this new Cyborg White skin to actuate it. Have a great time tweaking.
MSI Afterburner 4.6 Serial Key Features:
- In addition to these traditional fan control modes Afterburner also provides user defined software automatic fan speed mode allowing you to define your own fan speed curve. New mode combines flexibility of RivaTuner’s fan speed scheduling technology with new and really easy to use graphical interface for visual fan speed curve editing
- Includes popular tray icon, Logitech LCD and On-Screen Display monitoring modes and history logging in native RivaTuner hardware monitoring log file format
- Allows experienced users to define their own dynamic ownclocking rules on the systems with no hardware downclocking support or program different fan control modes for 2D and 3D applications
- Most of fan control tools allow you to use either fixed manual fan speed mode or default automatic fan speed mode, where the fan speed automation is performed either by dedicated hardware chip or by display driver depending on graphics card model.
- Afterburner contains the mix of the most popular and frequently used RivaTuner’s technologies exposed in new simple and effective user interface Unified features for both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
- You no longer need to change your favorite graphics card utility software when migrating from NVIDIA graphics card to AMD and vice versa.
- Afterburner provides you almost the same functionality for hardware manufactured by both leading GPU vendors and makes migration process really easy.
- You may express your creativity and design your own skins for MSI Afterburner, develop additional applications (e.g. sidebar gadgets for Windows Vista / Windows 7) interacting with MSI Afterburner or create language packs for your native language.
- Show the community what can you do and share results of your work with thousands of other users
- Include full multi-GPU support, independent shader clock adjustment (NVIDIA GeForce 8 or newer series cards), overclocking and fan control profiles with hotkey based activation abilities
- BMP, PNG and JPG formats supported
- Just keep overclocking and monitoring your GPU like you are used to do, no need to change your preferences and search for other utility after graphics card upgrade
- Gives more freedom to hardcore overclockers.
MSI Afterburner 4 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 runtime libraries
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 or newer series graphics card with NVIDIA ForceWare 96.xx or higher drivers
- AMD RADEON HD 2000 or newer series graphics card with AMD Catalyst 9.3 or higher drivers